React Clinic are free consultation sessions by 500Tech. It is a perfect
opportunity to get free advice, insights,
and opinions on your React project from a front-end expert. The format is 1-hour meeting where you can ask
questions (theoretical or with code) about your project. We could meet either at your company, or at our NYC
office at the Empire State Building.
Here is a list of typical questions that fit the React Clinic format:
- Should I use React, Angular or Vue?
- Does my application have a good structure?
- Am I using React or Redux (or both) right?
- Should I use React state, Redux or Mobx?
- How do I implement feature in React?
- How do I migrate my code to React?
- How to deploy my single-page app to production?
- How do I configure webpack?
- What library should I use for a feature?
- Does my code look good and follows best practices?
- Why feature doesn't work for me?
The clinic is currently not accepting appointments for the following:
- Personal side-projects
- Students trying to learn React
- React Native projects
- Discussing ideas for startups
- Anything not related to React
- Freelancers or independent contractors